This week, I …
- Revised and published an explainer doc on deferring events
- Took Tuesday off to celebrate my kiddo’s birthday
- Wrote a spec and prototyped a library to address one of the “deferrer’s dilemmas” outlined in the above doc. (Note that @manadart’s solution is probably better.)
- Wrote tests (not yet pushed publicly) to expose failure modes in the above approach.
- Organized our Jira board, so that it nicely reflects plans for the 22.10 cycle.
- Prepped (with @ppasotti ), a 1.4.0 release of the framework. It’s currently scheduled for a release next Monday.
- Added can_connect simulation to the test harness. And added some docs for it here.
- Finished up pebble log trimming PR.
- Closed #547 with some minor doc improvements related to harness events and relations (PR #732 and How to test your charm - doc - Charmhub).
- Streaming pull was merged finally!
- The usual issue triaging, reviewing misc interview content, etc.