Contacting Juju controller at 10.152.183.199 to verify accessibility

I am very new to juju, but I have a dell r620 with enough storage and ram and for some reason even with ufw disabled ubuntu 22 I keep getting stuck on connecting the juju controller when I try to bootstrap my microk8s. I am using the latest juju controller and microk8s version 1.21 because I am trying to install kubeflow as well. Going to get a bigger SSD and ill try installing charmed kubernetes with lxd and try again lol

1 Like

Hi, @triplejay. I’m new here too. But, I had the same problem and I managed to solve it by understanding the controller issue better, but first you need to define the Cloud and later the Model. I’ve seen all of this in practice, when trying to deploy Nextcloud on Microk8s. Right at the beginning of this post there are the tips and after a few days my system was working.

I also had nice support from @neppel on this issue:

It’s just the beginning and while it’s nothing specific to what might be happening to you, I think you might want to check it out and see if it helps. Success !

1 Like

thanks for the recommendation, reading it right now.

reinstalled ubuntu and tried the setup again and everything works fine. I hate my life :man_facepalming:t6:

lol, sometimes that’s all it takes.

If you ever face this issue (or any other) again, feel free to add your logs here. One way to get them is running juju debug-log.

Good to have you here, have fun with Kubeflow :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you!