as proposed last week’s community workshop: Let’s discuss about a publication checklist for checking before publishing charms on charmhub?
Some charms dev starting their work have asked for it already: the big question is what points to go for making an initial charm? When would it be ready for a first publication?
Please see list of proposals below, but most importantly:
- Date: this Friday April 29th 2022 at 10:00 am CEST
- Google meet coordinates:
Coming back to the actual points, I prepare a list a list and discuss it. Points can be discussed in two directions:
- what would be a set of relevant points? - bring your own.
- what would be your understanding of a particular point? - for example, if we say “documentation” what do see there especially for Charms?
An initial list for discussion:
- code readability
- a good charm name
- unit testing
- integration testing
- trademark usage and license compliance was named last workshop as well
- Which URLs to provide
- Which contacts to provide
- discussion forum
so … as it was put in last workshop invite:
Anyone is welcome to join. Bring a beer. Bring a friend. Be amazing. -Michael