This week I:
- Opened a PR on typing ops.charm.py
- Fixed some tests on traefik, improved the integration testing setup
- Released v1 of ingress and ingress_per_unit
- Worked on TCP routing for the traefik-k8s charm
- Published https://github.com/PietroPasotti/compound-status
- Worked a little bit on a new jhack tool
Whoops. Never posted this last week:
- Updated StoredState docs to use container.can_connect. StoredState: Uses, Limitations
- Dove into the toolchain that builds the jaas-dashboard. It needs to be refactored and updated for Juju 3.0. This took up most of my time this week!
- Sync w/ the Jaas team on progress.
- The usual intra-team meetings, deep dives, etc.
Was a very short (~3 day) week for me:
- Lots of interviewing stuff.
- Lots of work on pebble log forwarding.