(I get to do this early because I’m off tomorrow)
This week I:
- contributed the
ingress-per-unitinterface specs to https://github.com/canonical/charm-relation-interfaces
- purged SDI from
traefik/ingressand bumped the lib (Cf https://github.com/canonical/traefik-k8s-operator)
- Got started on typing
- Got started with a charming action to automatically push charm libs to charmhub on version bump
- Worked on the relation-wrapper spec, got help from Pen and Robert.
- Worked on events documentation.
- Fixed a zombie bug in https://github.com/canonical/traefik-k8s-operator/pull/56
- Typed ipu https://github.com/canonical/traefik-k8s-operator/pull/58
- Released ops 1.5.0
- Updated discourse docs with sections for the new Container.push_path and pull_path methods.
- Looking into including other charms/tests in ops framework CI: https://github.com/canonical/operator/pull/776.
- #763 and #765 even more ready to be merged than before.
- Reviewed framework.py type annotation PR.
- Merged improvements to the storage access error checking.
- Reviewed and brainstormed on snapshot error checking PR
- Had a nice chat with j4m about the budding HPC team and their plans.
- Been collecting more log formats for k8s sidecar charms to inform redundant timestamp trimming for pebble logs.
This week, I …
- Met w/ the Juju team to sync up on remaining tasks for the Dashboard charm.
- Picked up dashboard charm and …
- Fixed build issues w/ charmcraft and the dash charm
- Got the machine version of the dashboard to deploy and relate to controller.
- Broke the remaining dashboard tasks into Jira tickets
- Spent some time tinkering with my network to get charmcraft pack working on a remote machine. (It doesn’t quite work – I need to experiment with mountain strategies for the source.)