Here’s what I did:
- Added some basic info to the docs on the pre and post upgrade-series hooks.
- Provided feedback for the deck of a charm development webinar.
- Met w/ JAAS team, and opened two new tickets to fix issues w/ the dashboard charm the JAAS use case.
- Made an attempt to use yarn link inside of the Dockerfile for my juju dashboard container. It was not a good idea
- Went over Rob’s proposed implementation of secrets testing and Pietro’s hook tool ORM spec.
- Reviewed and merged Ales’ PR against juju-dashboard. (Thx, Ales!)
- Tried several iterations of building an oci-image with local node dependencies. Settled on using yarn pack to make a tarball, and just dropping that into the container. Not pretty, but it unblocked me for now.
- Tested and published juju-dashboard and juju-dashboard-k8s to their respective --edge channels in the Charm Store.
- There are two outstanding issues, which I will work on next week.
- Worked some more on adding more charms to our CI (#776). Investigated some failures in observability and data platform team charms. Communicated with them to determine proper fixes, etc. Results of this investigation are accumulating in #822
- Worked on secrets implementation more. Doing testing against edge juju.
- Worked on discussing/finalizing log forwarding spec/path. G approves
- interview stuff
Last week I:
- prototyped and published here
jhack show-stored, one more piece of the Charming Dev Tool suite. Found and filed a couple of juju bugs in the process.
- Interview duty
- Joined in a client call where interesting meta-charm thoughts were expressed
- Prepared for a presentation due in week #36
- Opened a PR pushing traefik-route’s support to v1 ingress libs (https://github.com/PietroPasotti/traefik-route-k8s-operator/pull/13)