Given the success of
jhack show-relation, I invested some time in bringing out v0.3 with a number of fancy updates:
- support for peer relations (!)
- support for showing relations in models other than the current one (
- optional suppression of empty databags (
- command promoted to toplevel jhack: it used to be nested under
utils. Now you can simply do
- better cli help and shortcuts for lazy/busy typers.
- support for “show me the nth relation” instead of having to type out the whole
app-name:endpointthing: if you have 3 relations in your model, you can simply do
jhack show-relation -n 1and jhack will print out the 2nd relation from the top (of the same list appearing when you do
juju status --relations, that is.