Below you’ll find the updates from the team for week 1 and 2.
The observability team at Canonical consists of Dylan, Jose, Leon, Luca, Pietro, Ryan, and Simme. Our goal is to provide you with the best open-source observability stack possible, turning your day-2 operations into smooth sailing.
- Created a charm for S3 Proxy (repo)
- Dynamically create alert rules for NRPE targets (#31)
- Add self-monitoring alert rules to Traefik for metrics and logs (#104)
- Fix crashing Promtail builds (#224)
- Fix documentation for the Grafana charm’s
ingress-relation-brokenhook failures in the Grafana charm (#165)
- Fix Grafana dashboard parsing for cases where all panels are enclosed in rows (#166)
- Rework the project readme for Prometheus (#413)
- Fix additional issues with using Grafana 9 dashboards with the Grafana charm (#170)
- Fix invalid Loki alert rule label matching expressions (#228)
- Fix Grafana Dashboard issue where the library throws an exception if the
grafanadatasource is used
Have a great week!