Here’s a summary of the work done from 2022-07-11 - 2022-07-22 by IS and the IS Charms team related to juju and charming.
- Upgraded 2 controllers to 2.9.32 following on from last week’s upgrades, including the controller that has the most models (> 300) on it.
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/loki-k8s-operator/issues/185 “Support using the container standard output as input for the LogProxyConsumer” and https://github.com/canonical/loki-k8s-operator/issues/186 “Collect logs from multiple containers in the same pod” as part of working on COS integration for the indico charm.
- Filed Bug #1982112 “Inform name and surname in different fields on aut...” : Bugs : Canonical SSO provider as part of SSO integration work for the indico charm since Indico wants first name and last name, even though this is not always straightforward, or necessarily desired…
- SSO support added to the Indico charm, along with horizontal scalability, health checks and schema updates.
- Filed Bug #1982088 “microstack.openstack wrapper can't correctly passt...” : Bugs : MicroStack and proposed https://review.opendev.org/c/x/microstack/+/850296 as part of onboarding for a new team member.
- Added support for a proxy when downloading plugins and the jenkins binary in the jenkins charm (released to stable as revision 39).
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/charmcraft/issues/810.
- Working on our CI for the Indico charm: publish to edge on every commit assuming a successful run of lint, unit tests and integration tests. Currently pending some investigations and bug fixes to (very large) image uploads.