Here’s a summary of the work done from 2022-11-07 - 2022-11-18 by IS and the IS Charms team related to juju and charming.
- Filed Bug #1996590 “new series in edge channel of k8s charm not visibl...” : Bugs : juju “new series in edge channel of k8s charm not visible”
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/operator/issues/851 “Error when trying to pack k8s charm on ubuntu 20.04”
- Working through an issue with a local rockcraft build, which led to https://github.com/canonical/rockcraft/issues/140 “Instance output not being logged” being filed.
- Release new version of the jenkins machine agent charm fixing support for the Xenial Ubuntu series: Deploy Jenkins Slave using Charmhub - The Open Operator Collection
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/charmcraft/issues/928 “LIBPATCH limitation on number forces artificial LIBAPI updates which mean every consuming charm needs updating”
- Filed Bug #1996906 “juju is allowing k8s charms to be deployed on mach...” : Bugs : juju “juju is allowing k8s charms to be deployed on machine clouds”
- Filed https://github.com/juju/terraform-provider-juju/issues/113 “terraform import of postgresql-k8s charm incorrectly recognises channel”