Here’s a summary of the work done from 2023-05-22 - 2023-06-02 by IS Charms team related to juju and charming:
- Release revision 19 of github runner charm which integrates repo-policy-compliance check with runner. This revision is deployed on production.
- Jenkins-k8s charm support for jenkins agents added.
- Jenkins agent charm with improved relation data management released to edge
- Experimental flask-k8s charm revision 1 released on edge channel. Charmhub | Deploy Flask using Charmhub - The Open Operator Collection
Bugs and Fixes :
- Filed Bug #2020746 “cache timeout on run-action command” : Bugs : Canonical Juju “cache timeout on run-action command”
- Filed Bug #2020871 “Unable to deploy with storage if AZ of storage doe...” : Bugs : Canonical Juju “Unable to deploy with storage if AZ of storage doesn’t match AZ of compute instances”
- Opened https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/pull/862 “fix: support ipv6 in connection”
- Filed https://github.com/juju/python-libjuju/issues/863 “[Bug]: model.deploy does not behave like juju command”
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/charmhub.io/issues/1591 “Bugs” link for postgresql charm doesn’t match metadata.yaml’s issues entry
- Filed https://github.com/canonical/charmhub.io/issues/1593 “Charmhub pages with a docs entry no longer have a link to “help improve” on root page”